Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Broken Still & Updates

My hand is broken still. It has been 8 weeks. BUT....I can start using it! It is healed enough where the doctor told me to only wear my brace when I sleep at night. All other times it can be off. So I sit here, typing, with all 10 fingers. Well, 9 really. One finger is not yet cooperating.

I go back in 6 weeks for another x-ray. The doctor is not concerned with the slow progress. Everyone is different. I apparently am special. Let's look at my track record the past couple of years. What are the chances of a 30 year old getting Impetigo? Slim. What about a person who does not run, getting Black Toe (a runner's issue)? Slim. Which never healed correctly, and had to have toe surgery? Slim.

I'll stop there.

Other weekend updates: my dining room is finally cleaned...


I tried to make homemade ornaments. BUST. So, instead I made this...



It took maybe 4 minutes.

My tree is decorated. No picture yet.

And that's all the updates. I'm sure there is more...but too busy to post right now. I have a party at my house tonight.

Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment