Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pregnancy - Week 10 & 11

Week 10 was remodel week in the house. Good thing that I had some of my energy back! Although I was not doing much of the labor, I tried to help with clean-up a bit each night.

Week 10 I was at a net loss of 1 pound. I am trying not to gain any weight the first trimester (per doctor's request). Apparently I already have enough fluffiness on me, for me and Baby D!

Headaches. That was a major thing this week. One almost every day. Oh, and I can no longer button my jeans comfortably. I am running out of time to purchase maternity pants. Not sure why I am procrastinating so much....

I did not eat as much fruits and vegetables this week. Nik and I went to the grocery store and he wanted some cookies, which I replied "gross". Which to him meant, buy them, and for once, your wife will not eat half of them! I then decided I wanted waffles (with butter and syrup) and cheddar cheese and strawberry pop tarts for my snack! YUM!

Week 11 -

Saltines are my best friend here lately. And baked potatoes. That is what I have been eating because the queasiness had returned with a vengeance!

I also lost all my energy again this week. I am at a net loss of 4 lbs.

My co-workers and I are trying to figure out a way to make a pallet in my office for my lunch-naps. I'm seriously considering this possibility. One of my co-workers also talked to another co-worker on the phone who was not feeling good and told her to not come in the office and get Baby D sick. They are all so sweet to look out for me, and check up on me numerous times a day. I told Nik that he does not even have to worry about me while I'm at work. I have 4 mothers and numerous others there, always watching out for me!

I am really looking forward to my doctor's apt. next week. I can't wait to see how Baby has grown and how Baby is doing!

Nik has conversations each night with Baby D, telling Baby to let me get good rest, and not make me sick. It is one of the sweetest things! I am so thankful to go through this journey with Nik!

And here's a week 11 pic to end on (please excuse the crazy hair):

No comments:

Post a Comment