Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Pregnancy - Week 8 & 9

Week 8 started with a 3 lb. weight loss (later in the week I gained the 3lbs back) and strong, consistent burping. Seriously, it's gross. I could take on any mid-schooler right now and totally win! But Nik is handling it better - maybe because he knows I'm growing his baby inside me!

I also don't like Ranch or any kind of milk this week. My main craving so far has been McDonalds sausage Biscuit - which I had for breakfast 3 times last week. Nik finally conviced me to buy a healthier version of the sausage biscuit at the groccery store. I did. It is not as good. We'll see how long that lasts.

I am eating an amazing amount of fruits and veggies. (Well, an amazing amount according to my standards - which are pretty low.) But they taste good right now - so while they do, I'm eating them up to keep me and Baby D healthy!

I have cut my soda intake down, to a small soda every few days (which is fine - I checked).

Nik called me to see what kind of pizza Baby D would like to eat for dinner. Every night he tells Baby D goodnight and that he loves him/her.

Week 8 is also when I got to see the doctor for the first time!

Here is a pic. I think this shirt makes my belly look bigger than I am. Maybe not. 


Week 9 was Thanksgiving week. All I remember about the week was sleeping and eating. No picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment