Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Upheavel

Our home is in a bit of upheavel right now. We decided to re-do all of our flooring - replacing all the carpet with laminate, and all the linolium with tile. BIG project. For Nik. Not me. I'm pretty useless still.

Phase 1 - rip up all carpet and prep for flooring. I came home to Nik, in the middle of this on Tuesday  night. I had no idea he was going to start the project, but he did! So far, our 2 spare rooms, hallway and living room are just about ready. He promised to leave our bedroom alone until Sunday.





We have a plan of what flooring we are purchasing and will do so on Saturday. Unless we find a better deal elsewhere on Black Friday...you never know!

Phase 2 - Monday starts the phase of actually laying the floor. Thankfully, Nik will have some help from our Pastor!

Phase 3 - Put everything back in order!

Phase 4 - Tile. Wait until we save more money.

My husband is awesome and I'm so thankful he can and is willing to do all the work by himself!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good guys! Cant wait to see it all done!

    ReplyDelete