Sunday, November 27, 2011

Three Things

What a wonderful Thanksgivivg we had! We were able to spend a few days at my grandmas with most of my family. There were 11 of us total. And oh my, we laughed a lot!

The last couple of days really consisted of three things:

1 - Eating - oh yes we did! There was great food as always, but the highlight of the food this year was the pies. Guess how many pies we had? 10. 10 stinkin delicious pies! Remember how many people were there - 11. You do the math. Some of us ate our quota (Nik) and some did not (me - and it was a good thing!). A run down of the pies: Apple, Pecan, Apple-Pecan, 2 Chocolate, Coconut, Lemon, 2 Cherry O Cheese and Peanut Butter.

2 - Shopping - We survived another Black Friday (and Gray Thursday, according to my cousin)! We shopped at Wal-Mart Thursday. Left the house at 9:20pm for a Sonic run on the way. Got back home by 1am, in bed by 1:30. Out the door Friday morning at 3:30. Hit 4 more stores, breakfast in between and home by 8:30am. Back in bed by 9am. Later that evening Nik and I went out again to shop a little more.

3 - Sleeping - That is basically what I did if I was not eating or shopping. It was kind of sad, how much I slept. But I'm pregnant and that is what pregnant girls do, so I hear.

I will leave you with one picture. Only because that is the only picture I took. Sad, I know. But remember I ate and slept the whole time.

This is the women checking out all the ads before leaving Thursday night:

No comments:

Post a Comment