Sunday, November 13, 2011

In other News...

Nik was asked to give the invocation Friday at a city gathering. The gathering was put on by Keep Temple Beautiful. The director and Nik have a great relationship - Nik and our church have helped them many times in the past. But the most important thing about this is what I got out of it: A new bag filled with goodies! Nik knows how to please his woman!


I am seriously considering making my own Laundry Detergent. I have found a really great recipe for this and I can make a batch for around $10.00. The great thing about it is though... that batch will last me about a year! Once I find the time to do it, I'll let you know!

I finally go back to the ortho doctor about my hand Tuesday. Pray with me for complete healing. Besides, if the doctor tells me he has to cast it again - me and him are going to have to have words. Not nice words! I have even been dreaming about using my right again. Seriously, I dreamed Thursday night about washing my hair with two hands! If that is not a sign that it is time for the cast to come off, I'm not sure what is!

We have cleaned out closets to see what we can give to a local clothing place that is in need of clothes. Especially men's dress clothes. Check - we have those!

As we were cleaning out closets, I came across these:


Bags and bags, and bags in bags! Seriously, how many bags can, should a person have? Well, we also made a trip to goodwill with some clothes and bags!

That's all the news for now...!

No comments:

Post a Comment