Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Heart Saturdays!

Its Saturday! I have LOVED today!

Today has been so great because I got to spend the whole day with my cutie husband! Currently, we are catching up on So You Think You Can Dance - which we love and I am drinking a Coke from Bush's (which is my favorite place to get a Coke and, right now, their drinks are 50 cents!).

This morning (after we slept in!) I made breakfast! I really like cooking breakfast on Saturdays, although I don't do it too much...but today I did...and it was yummy! I cooked 'Bacon Sunshine Skillet' which has hash browns in the bottom, then eggs mixed with bacon (and I added Green Chile) and topped with cheese!


After breakfast we ran some errands, did some laundry, caught up on some things around the house and enjoyed each others company! Oh, and I took a nap today! I love naps. I don't get them very often, but I love them!

Also - we have been working on re-decorating our guest bedroom. It's my new project...I love projects.

That's about all I have to say...for now. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend - I know I will!

1 comment:

  1. Sundays are my favorite! We always lay around the house all day watching movies and relaxing with each other. Its so nice.

    ReplyDelete