Tuesday, July 26, 2011

30 Day Shred

I'm doing it!

I have decided to take the 30 day challenge and SHRED IT UP! I realize this DVD has been out for a couple of years now...but recently I have gained some interest in it. It is: Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred.


So - since I am now 30, I figured I should take this 30 day challege and start of my 30's on a good note! I wanted to start this on my 30th Birthday, but since the Leg Infection of 2011 happened, I had to wait.

Side note: I am happy to report that my legs are almost all healed! I have a few areas of scarring and some discoloration of the skin - all which will take time as it heals.

Back to the Shred - I am starting it tonight! I have weighed and will take my measurements before starting. I can't wait to see how it goes. I'll probably want to die during the video....but I'll keep you updated!

My 'Shred' area is all ready and waiting for me!

Has anyone else done this? Does anyone want to take the challenge with me?!  

1 comment:

  1. What do you have to do? Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete