Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Chicken Salad

I have never been one to really eat Chicken Salad. I guess because the first time I ever tried it, it had big chunks of celery and onion. That was it for me. I do not eat big chunks of celery or onion. So, I always deter away from it.

However, I came across a recipe for Chicken Salad on a blog. The ingredients: chicken, grapes, apple, walnuts (I used pecans), celery, pepper and mayo. Minus the celery - it sounded good! I purchased the ingredients at the store and made it.

YUM!

I eat it with Pita Chips. And usually Tea to drink. Not that it matters....I just thought I would share! Ha!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. I think I have heard of this recipe before made that way. I have never tried it though. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had it most days for lunch. It is good, but I also think that is tastes even better because it is something different! You know how it is...!

    ReplyDelete