Friday, May 13, 2011

I Heart Kohls

I heart Kohls. Yes I do.

A few weeks ago we went to Kohl's and picked up a few items. We spent enough to earn ourselves $10 in Kohls Cash, so of course, we had to go back to Kohls this weekend!

I was not in the mood to shop for clothes, plus, we didn't want to spend a lot of money. So we headed towards the 'home' stuff. On the way, I spotted a really cool necklace for only $16.00. I told Nik that if we did not find anything cheaper - the necklace was mine!

However, we found this cute wall hanging:


Originally priced at $69.99. Are you kidding me?! But, that is why I heart Kohls - they know how to clearance!



New price $13.99. Not too bad for this cute piece of art. So, after using a 15% off coupon and our Kohl's Cash, it only cost us $3.87! That is definately the least amount of money we have ever spent at a Kohls!

That is why I heart Kohls!

We decided to hang it in our Dining Area:

 

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute! It looks nice on your wall. I just went to Kohls too. I got some good deals as well for some new room if you know what I mean. I will show you pics Friday. I love shopping there! I wanted to buy so much more, but did not want to spend too much either.

    ReplyDelete