Saturday, May 21, 2011

Golf & Confession

Nik bought a new (to him) Golf Club! (Using birthday money. His birthday was in January. I can't believe he still has birthday money!) Anyways...

For those who want more details than 'a new golf club' (they are all the same to me), he bought a Taylor Made R7 CGB Max Driver. Cool, huh? (For those of you who think it's cool...)

We went to the driving range this week so he could test it out.


I sat reading a book. It was actually a really nice night, I enjoyed the weather and my book!

Confession Time. (By the way, I am only confessing because Nik has laid major guilt on me!) Earlier this week (probably Monday) I posted that it was National Bike Week this week. And in honor of it, I was going to ride my bike everyday...well, I didn't. I worked until 9pm on Monday. I rode Tuesday. Wednesay I went walking with friends instead. Thursday I rode. Friday, too tired. So - I only rode my bike twice during National Bike Week!!!

Nik and I did go for a nice long ride this morning - I even went up some really hard hills. I was in the lowest gears possible. I probably could have walked up the hills faster. But it was my goal to ride up all the hills today! And I did. It was a great ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment