Friday, April 14, 2017

Birthday Celebration

Thursday evening we invited a few friends over to celebrate Zane turning ONE!

That afternoon I made some eggless-cupcakes.
The flavor was good…but the consistency was more muffin-like than cupcake-like.
But our little one was able to eat it, so that’s all that mattered!


I had a few that I did not frost, so I gave Zane one to eat that afternoon and he loved it!

I decorated just a touch…
our kitchen windows and this big 1 balloon.


I hung a sign and put his gifts on this little table.


Once everyone arrived, we ate dinner (Taco Bar), played, visited,
opened presents and then ate cupcakes.

Zane loved all his gifts…especially the couple of balls he received!


He got a few new clothes, a hat, sippy cup, some cars, balls
a Fisher-price iPad, some bath toys and some beach toys!



We sang “happy birthday” and then he attempted to eat his cupcake,
but did not like the frosting on his fingers. Haha!


He enjoyed his milk way more. And then he wanted down to play.
Very anti-climatic - haha!


But he had a great time with his friends over
and we enjoyed celebrating our little ONE year old!


No comments:

Post a Comment