Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Fall

Today is the first official day of fall. 
They even sent a note home with Jaxen this week - 
telling us to dress our kids in ‘fall colors’ today. 
But let me tell you - it does not feel like fall yet.
We have been in the upper 80’s here lately (unusual for us).
But according to the weather…fall is coming!
We will be in the 60’s and 70’s in the coming days :)
Bring it.


I saw this picture on Facebook and it really made me laugh…



Last week I did pull out a few fall decorations…

The table in our foyer.

A picture holder in the living room
(filled with fall/halloween pictures)
Hopefully next year - I will have a cute fall pictures of Zane to include!

On top of the bookcase in our sitting room.

A great pumpkin candle next to a favorite pumpkin picture of Jaxen.

And just this little touch of fall in our kitchen.
See my new “Home Sweet Home” sign?
I still need to add a picture in it.
When I found it I just had to buy it.
Hard to believe (still, at times) that New York is our home sweet home.

Bring on the cooler weather, hot tea, hot apple cider, sweaters…and much more :)


No comments:

Post a Comment