Monday, February 8, 2016

A Year Ago...

This post is pretty funny to me….because a year ago we were buried in snow…and currently, there is no snow on the ground! I think we have some predicted over the next two weeks, but I’m pretty sure it won’t be anything like we saw last year. Let’s take a look at a year ago…

Friday, February 13, 2015 - it was announced that 
Watertown was the coldest place in the US on that particular day - 30 below zero :(


Just look at all that snow….




I will leave you with one last picture…
and probably my favorite from last year!

This is our friend James, who probably has at least 4 inches on Nik.
Here he is, showing off his snowbank.

Crazy, right?! I don’t mind some good snow days…but overall, I’ll take just the cold over the snow and crazy cold! And currently, I am in my warm home with a fire going and it is only 30 degrees outside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment