Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Pregnancy - Week 24

Baby Boy D - 23 weeks

Baby Boy D - 24 weeks

Just last night, I was sitting in the living room, watching TV with Nik and I told him that Baby D  was doing Ninja Summersaults in my belly! He was going absolutely crazy and was everywhere! This week was really the first week that Nik could feel the kicks. I’m glad we are to the stage where he can feel Baby D.

I have not felt nauseous in a long time - and in fact, I am feeling really great!

I went to the gym and worked out yesterday and I think I may have overdone it a bit. I started having some slight Braxton Hicks. I slowed down a bit and was fine the rest of the day. I need to keep working out though…I have put on the weight! Mainly in my hips, bottom and thighs (plus my belly and chest - as expected)….but I guess that’s just how it goes! 

I don’t really have much else to update…

So I will leave you with something really funny Jaxen said to me in the car yesterday….

“I tooted in the mouth!”

Hahahahaha! I informed him that was called burping. 

That’s all for today!


1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious... One of my boys said that exact same thing around that age... Thomas and I busted up laughing about it for days!

    ReplyDelete