Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day!

As I was getting ready for our Rummage Sale, I ran across these pictures of Nik and I (taken out of some frames I am now selling). I love these pictures.

Top left: Wedding Day - having a Sonic snack before walking down the aisle. 
Top right: Vacation - a selfie before a night show on our cruise. 
Bottom: End of Summer Party at Bonita Park.

He is my Valentine and I love him so.

I also love this little guy - 


Friday night our church was offering childcare at a fantastic rate so Nik and I got a date night! It was so nice. It had been a few months since we enjoyed a night to ourselves.

I took no pictures of us that night…and I’m not sure why?! I actually got dressed nice, did my hair and had full makeup on! Usually I’m all about this…


But not on our date night! Bummer for no picture!

On Thursday, in honor of Valentines Day, I did a little baking. Strawberry Cream Cheese Cupcakes!


And then I made a special treat for Nik…Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries!


Jaxen made some Valentines Day Cards for the office staff and Nik took them to work, along with the cupcakes. 


We do not go all out for Valentines Day - but I do enjoy doing things to show people I love them.

Happy Valentines Day!

1 comment:

  1. You didn't go all out - but you did something! I love that! If I would've known that little guy was single I would have asked him to be MY valentine!

    ReplyDelete