1) I have been smelling our dinner cooking all day long, and I cannot stop thinking about it. Seriously.
2) I have nothing else to blog about.
3) It’s easy - and who doesn’t like an easy dinner?
This is our dinner. Not much to look at, but trust me.
Roast. That’s what’s for dinner tonight!
So here is the easy peasy part:
1) Buy: a roast, 1 packet of dry Italian dressing mix, 1 packet of dry Ranch dressing mix and 1 packet of brown gravy.
2) Put your roast in the crock pot.
3) Mix the 3 packets of seasonings with 2 cups of water.
4) Pour over roast.
5) Cook in crockpot, on low, all day.
6) For the rest of dinner to be easy peasy… serve with green beans (heated on stove with a beef bouillon cube) and rolls (pop in the oven for 5 minutes to warm).
Easy Peasy. And yummy!