Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Update

This past weekend went by in a flash! Here are the highlights -

Friday night was Volleyball night and I think everyone had a great time. (Since I could not play, I stood on the sidelines and took pictures!)



Steve and Jennifer - we really missed you! Hope you are feeling better.

Saturday morning I left early and headed to Texarkana. I had some very yummy mexican food with Nik's parents for lunch. After lunch it was time to setup for Anna's Bridal Shower.

Here's a pic of the cookies I had someone make for the shower - aren't they so cute?!


And a pic of Anna:


The shower was a lot of fun...no pics of the fun lingerie she received....but here is a pic of us:


At the shower, we all wrote messages to Ryan (the groom)...on a pair of undies, and gave it to him later that evening:


Sunday I went to church with Nik's family and then we had another Wedding Shower to attend. They got lots of great stuff! (It made me wish people could have Wedding Showers for 9 years of marriage...!)

After the shower, I hit the road back home. It was a fun time and I was so glad I was able to be a part of it all!

I'm not real sure what all Nik did while I was gone...but I came home to a fridge and pantry full of food, plus a sink empty of dishes, the house picked up and the bathrooms cleaned! Way to go, Nik - you sure did make this girl happy!

1 comment:

  1. Awww I am in your post. Thanks! I am feeling better thanks. We sure did miss you guys though. I hope you are feeling/looking better (your bruises I mean) Glad you had fun. Wouldnt it be nice to have showers all the time for things, lol! Well hopefully see you again soon.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete