Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Bucket List Update - September

I have been working on my bucket list for 1 month now! Below are some updates to it:

Memorize 6 scriptures (2 completed!) - 2 Peter 1:3 "His Divine Power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of Him who called us according to His own glory and goodness." Philippians 2:3-4 "Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. But in humility, consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests but also to the intersts of others.

Visit long time friends, Rusty and Diane - Completed!

Finish the shred - Have. Not. Even. Started. Yet. (Again).

Make Recipe Cards

Get a new family photo taken

Have 3 couples/families over for dinner -

Make a Fall Wreath -

Learn to sew and make something - Completed! I have studied my entire sewing manuel.  I purchased fabric and I have spent a couple of hours at the machine, and this is what I made:


It's a teeny tiny little pillow. I had to start small. I have other fabric ready and waiting for me to make pillows for my spare bedroom. Hopefully I will complete them this next month!

Bake homemade bread - I have a few recipes I am looking at...but no baking yet.

Complete the Weight/Sewing room - Thanks to my mother-in-law, I now have a sewing cabinet! This was actually Nik's grandmother's that she passed down to me.


So, we have the sewing part of the room...now we just need the weight part of the room!

Drink Apple Cider - I have a recipe ready. I am just waiting for a cool, fall evening when I am at home.

Play Tennis - Completed! And acutally, Nik and I play tennis now pretty often!

Buy a fall decoration for the house

Surprise 3 people with flowers  (1 completed!) - I prayed that the Lord would show me who needed encouragement that particular week - and He did! He is so faithful and I am so glad I got to bless another person through this small act of kindness.

Go to San Antonio

Pay off car loan - Close, but not there yet.

Decorate Nik's office at the church - Completed!

Have a picnic

Eat Greek food with the Lentz's

Buy a Christmas CD -

Lose 10 pounds - I have actually gained 2. So I guess this means, I have to lose 12 pounds, huh?! We will see how that goes :(

Buy a car -

And that's my Bucket List Updates so far....! I'll keep you posted in another month.

No comments:

Post a Comment