Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Have Decided

I do not like the Shred. I decided this last night, while FINALLY STARTING IT UP AGAIN (applause, please)! I stopped half way through the video and said out loud (to myself) "I. Do. Not. Like. This."

And that's that.

I have decided that, in place of this one Fall Bucket List Item - I am going to do some sort of physical activity for 30 days. There are much more fun activities out there to do than stay inside, staring at another person's tanned, very-in-shape body.

Side note: Monday, while riding my bike (pedaling hard, uphill, out of breath...get the picture...?) this very tanned, very-in-shape, blond girl passed me on her bike. When I say 'pased me' what I really mean is 'sped by me so fast'. I was thrilled. Let me tell you. But I just kept pedaling....that's all a very white, not-in-shape person can do...right?!

Where was I? Oh, yes...no more Shred. For now, anyways! And I have done some kind of physical activity for 2 days now....28 more days to go!

On another note. Not to be confused with a side note....

Last night I went to a friends house to organize her kitchen cabinets...and then I swept her kitchen floor (for fun!). When she mentioned it to me (about organizing her kitchen cabinets) I jumped on that opportunity. Because I love to organize things. I pestered her until we set a date to do it and yesterday was the day! In two hours I re-arranged and organized every kitchen cabinet and drawer plus her pantry plus swept her floor. She mentioned other organizing projects in the future...I can't wait!

Another note...

My cutie husband is back home tonight from a short trip to Oklahoma. My heart is happy.


P.S. Like my new fall design on the blog? Anyone who does not comment...I'm going to take that as a YES!

Happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Hey nothing wrong with changing to a different work out as long as your doing something.

    Yes I like your background where did you get that one.

    Steve is gone now and yes it is nice for a break, I miss him! Only 2 more days!

    Well talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete