Friday, October 14, 2011

Thinking Fall

It's supposed to be fall, right? Tell that to central Texas weather! It is not very cool here (although I am so thankful we are out of the 100's after 80+ days!) I'm doing all I know to do to make it feel like fall. Including some fall decorations around the house:

Door hanger on my front door. 

Decorations around my fireplace. 

Dining room table decorations.

It's not much, (and I have yet to buy some pumpkins) but it does help me to enjoy the fall season! Soon, I will  be baking bread and drinking apple cider!

But now, I have to get to bed. We are headed to Austin in the early AM for a bike ride and then Greek food! First some updates...

* We are borrowing a dryer for now - until we buy a new one. Very grateful.
* A friend gave me a sewing project to work on. I broke my needle last night. Still learning.
* I picked up my bridesmaid dress for Nik's brothers wedding coming up soon! It is red.
* We had lunch today with our friends Chris and Kylee, who were driving through Temple. Great lunch - Great company. They would not let me take a pic of us so I will leave you with one of me and Nik from just a few minutes ago:


Yes, my hair is pulled back and baretted. Yes, I have a crazy funny hairline (thanks, dad). What you do not see - is my hair in a bun on the top of my head. Yes, it is pretty (ha).




No comments:

Post a Comment