Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Bucket List Update - October

It is time to share my Fall Bucket List Update! Confession: I have not completed as much as I wanted to. I'm blaming my broken hand. Anyways...here it is: 

Memorize 6 scriptures - (3 completed!)

Visit long time friends, Rusty and Diane - Completed!

Finish the shred

Make Recipe Cards

Get a new family photo taken

Have 3 couples/families over for dinner -

Make a Fall Wreath - my sister did...does that count?!

Learn to sew and make something - Completed!

Bake homemade bread - I have a few recipes I am looking at...but no baking yet.

Complete the Weight/Sewing room - (1/2 complete)

Drink Apple Cider - I have a recipe ready. I am just waiting for a cool, fall evening when I am at home.

Play Tennis - Completed!


Buy a fall decoration for the house - Completed!

Surprise 3 people with flowers  (1 completed!) - Plans to deliver my 2nd set of flowers today!

Go to San Antonio - Scheduled for December.

Pay off car loan - Close, but not there yet.

Decorate Nik's office at the church - Completed!

Have a picnic

Eat Greek food with the Lentz's - Completed!

Buy a Christmas CD -

Lose 10 pounds -

Buy a car -

Two months down...one to go! Maybe November will work out better. Hope so.

2 comments:

  1. Yea come on already I am still waiting for our invite for dinner at your house. LOL!

    ReplyDelete