Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Dinner & Movie

Last night Nik took me out to dinner at our favorite Greek food restaurant in Round Rock. We had a Groupon that was going to expire soon - so we called some friends and made plans to go! Thank you Steve and Jennifer - we had a fun night!

Carla and Jennifer 

Steve and Nik

By the way - I want everyone to know....I tried a new food! Can you believe it?! Those who know me well, I know this is a shocker. I tried Dolmades. Nik loves these things. He normally orders meat ones, but they accidentally brought him vegetarian ones. This is what they look like:

Dolmades (cut in half, with a bit taken out)

First, I smelled them. Because that is what I do. They stunk. Bad. But I kept on....! Then I tasted it.....GROSS! I actually swallowed. But wow, that was not very good to me. But aren't you so proud I tried something new?! (Thank you, Jennifer, for trying it with me!) I think I will stick to my usual - Greek Salad and a Gyro.

After dinner - actually at 10:10 PM, Nik went to the movies. He went to see Courageous with our Pastor. (Too late for me to go!).


In Nik's words - He highly recommends it. And everyone must see it!

That is all for now. Exciting stuff, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment