Thursday, October 27, 2011

Not Much to Blog About

I don't have much to blog about these days... life is moving at a faster pace than I like sometimes!

I am healing. My leg/ankle/foot is not as bruised or sore. Still a bit to go, but I'm definitely seeing improvement! I am praying for healing in my hand...I want this cast to stay off on November 15 when they take it off to xray!

Nik worked with a company to design a youth group shirt and they came in the mail today! He called right before lunch to tell me about it and I asked him if he wanted to take me out to lunch and show it to me - of course, he said yes. So I had an unexpected lunch date with my cutie husband!

Nik modeling the new shirt 

Nik's Ministry name is 'Get R.E.A.L.' (Reaching Eagerly After Life)

How Nik got the idea for this logo is really cool. I don't know the story well enough to explain it...maybe one day.

This week, I resumed cleaning houses for the people I clean for. I was not sure how it was going to go - but so far, so good. There are only a few things I cannot get done, and that is ok.

Beginning tomorrow, we have a non-stop schedule for a couple of weeks. Fun stuff, but still non-stop. Nik and I were talking today at lunch about when we were going to celebrate our anniversary and we have penciled in an evening - that is if Nik's work calendar is clear that day! We'll see how it goes...

This anniversary will be our 'Golden Anniversary' - which means, we are celebrating the the number of years as the date of our wedding. So we will be celebrating 9 years of marriage on November 9!

Let's see...what else...

I guess that's it! This weekend we are looking forward to:

* Celebrating a friend's retirement from the army
* Shopping for final stuff before the big wedding next weekend
* Nik taking the teens to a Church Halloween Event called "Hell House"
* Helping set up for our Churches "Fall Festival"

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment