Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bucket List

Have you ever made a Bucket List? I have not. I know many, many people who have, or do. For example, my boss makes a Summer Bucket List every summer of 50 items he wants to complete during summer. He completed 29 out of 50 this summer.

The whole Bucket List idea came from the movie, Bucket List. I have never seeen it, but the basic concept is doing the things you want to do before you die, or kick the bucket.

I like the idea of a Bucket List. Not for the sake of doing stuff before I die, but for the sake of HAVING FUN and LIVING INTENTIONALLY. Which is something Nik and I are really focused on this year.

So, all that to say...I want to make a Fall Bucket List! I think the reason I want to do one in fall is because fall does not really feel like fall here in central Texas. And I love fall. I love doing fall things. But, I find myself not doing fall stuff, because it does not feel like fall. Did I lose you yet? Hope not.

So, I want to make a Fall 2011 Bucket List. My list will include: Finishing the Shred (I'm on day 7, by the way....no comments!); Visiting long-time friends; Finishing my Recipe Cards (almost there...again, no comments!); Making a fall wreath, Learn to sew and make something; Make homemade bread; Drink Apple Cider...and much, much more!

Anyone else want to take my challenge, live intentionally, have fun and create a Fall Bucket List (to be completed September - November)?

I will post it on September 1!

1 comment:

  1. That movie is good you should see it. I have always thought about what I would want on mine, but never made one. Good for you. List of things to do are fun. Hey I need to get you recipes. How are you making them (cards, paper or what? I can print you copies of mine) Let me know. So when we getting together? Cant wait to hear about your list. Sounds like fun, I will have to think about mine.

    ReplyDelete