Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Baseball

We got a chance to go to a Round Rock Express Baseball game last night! We usually go to 3 or 4 games each summer...but this was our first game this summer. It was fun - we went with a bunch of people from our church and a couple of other churches in the area.

I watched most of the game...but made sure I got a chance to say "Hi" / Visit with everyone I knew! Oh, I also had a Hot Dog, some Nachos, and part of a Funnel Cake! What is a ball game without those essentials?! Ha!

(Yes, I realize that by eating all the above mentioned food...I had better do The Shred!)

It was a late night for me...Home at 11:30pm and in bed by 12am! It may take me a couple of days to recoup...I'm not as young as I was 60 days ago...! Ha!

Here are some pics from the night:


 Steve & Jennifer



Jim and Becky

 Cora and Mike


 Brent, Megan, Carla and Nik

Us!

1 comment: