Friday, August 12, 2011

Conversation

Wednesday, I was running some errands on my lunch hour. I called Nik and this was our conversation:

Carla calling: Ring, Ring!
"Hey Babe"
"Hey Honey. 3 Things. Real Quick. #1 - Your dry cleaning is now picked up and cost $3.82. #2 - Please download the free song on KLove for me. #3 - The new BBQ place by your dry cleaners is smelling fantastic as I drive by. Please take me there for lunch one day soon. Okay that's it. I'll call you after I make the returns to Target. Love you. Bye".
"Bye"

The above was all done in about 2 breaths! I know people are into texting these days...but seriously. I could not have texted that faster than I could have said it!

1 comment:

  1. I would much rather text except with Jason. I love talking to him no matter how short the conversation.
    Heather P

    ReplyDelete