Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall 2011 Bucket List!

So here it is...in no particular order - My Fall 2011 Bucket List!

Memorize 6 scriptures
Visit long time friends, Rusty and Diane
Finish the shred
Make Recipe Cards
Get a new family photo taken
Have 3 couple/families over for dinner
Make a Fall Wreath
Learn to sew and make something
Bake homemade bread
Complete the Weight/Sewing room
Drink Apple Cider
Play tennis
Buy a fall decoration for the house
Surprise 3 people with flowers
Go to San Antonio
Pay off car loan
Decorate Nik's office at the church
Have a picnic
Eat Greek food with the Lentz's
Buy a Christmas CD
Lose 10 pounds
Buy a car

And that's my list! If I do it all, great - and if not...that is okay too. I am ready for fall. Ready for cooler temperatures, ready for leaves to change color...oh I forgot, I live in Central Texas, where fall does not exist! Ha!

Hope you have a great fall...off to start my bucket list!

1 comment: