Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Things I Like Right Now

It's been awhile since I have shared some things I really like right now! So here I go (in no particular order):

Carmilized Brownies -


I made these for the first time last weekend. YUM! Basically, it's your typical box of brownie mix - but before it goes in the oven you pour melted butter and brown sugar on top of them. Then you add walnuts, or pecans, or any nut. Bake and DELICIOUS!


Liquid Stitch -
This is definitely the answer to my hemming needs! No needle, no thread, no sewing! Just fold, glue and let sit for 24 hours (or 8...whenever the clothes are needed). This little treasure has held up well for every single one of my dress pants. Which I wear, and wash often!


"Hold Me" by Jamie Grace - This song actually first came as a jingle she created while describing her 'snuggie'. And as she continued to describe her blanket and add words to the tune, she came to the realization that God’s love embraced her so much more than any physical commodity ever could. (Taken from KLove).



I just love the catchy tune, it makes me smile everytime I hear it!


Turtle Pecan Cluster Blizzard -


Nik's dad got me hooked on the Blizzard...and let me say, I. Am. Hooked. Thanks Russell!


New Dishes -


This is the china set I purchased at the Rummage Sale. China or Dishes? What's the difference? I know there is one, but I'm not sure what it is. I guess I call China - made out of glass, and Dishes - anything else. Either way - I am loving my new China/Dishes!



My Cutie Husband -


Of course I still like him!


Just thought I would update you on the little things in my world that make me smile right now! I hope you are finding those little things in your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment