Monday, June 3, 2019

Summer Is Here!

Well, summer is here...
And we "summered" hard this weekend - more on that later!

Jaxen and I had a discussion last week whether it was really summer or not.
I said yes, because school is out.
He said no - not until June 1.

Eh...details.... :)
I am hoping (like always) this summer is full of fun!
We have some great things on our "Summer List"

Deanna Rose Farmstead
Picnics at the park
Fishing
Movies at the Theater
Swimming
Backyard Camp Out
Library
Water Balloons
Zoo
Painting
Farmers Market
Bookstores
Bike rides
Berry picking
Flying Kites
Campfires
Slumber Parties

(Pics from last summer)



Even though I am striving to make summer fun - there will also be work.
I have to work, Nik has to work...and the boys will have to work!

I have made a daily chore list for Zane and Jaxen.
Simple items - but things they need to do everyday.

I have also made a weekly chore list for Jaxen.
One larger chore, everyday, that will help Nik and I.

Once the daily and weekly chores are done -
Jaxen can earn money by doing "Paid Chores".

We will see how this system goes.
I hope it will pan out well.
The first couple of days have been a bit rough,
trying to make sure everyone understands the "system".


Hope you have a great summer!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment