Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Outdoor Fun

One night last week the boys went out back to play and they entertained themselves for 
over and hour with mud and the air conditioner!

Zane turned on the water hose to make this mud puddle and then enjoyed running his trucks 
and dino's through it. He then washed them off in the cooler - and started over!
He was a big mess when he came in - but he had so much fun!

This instance reminded me of one prior, from 2017:
 

While Zane was getting covered in mud, 
Jaxen learned that our air conditioner blows air out the top.
He had the best time with this one piece of paper, watching it "fly"!

And then they gave me a concert to the end the night :)

And just for a laugh...
This is the way Zane came out of the house one day... haha!

I'm just happy he had pants on! Lol.
I did catch him naked in our backyard gathering up all his dino's so he could take a bath with them.
At least it was the back yard, right?!

**********

We ventured out to a park near our house on Monday night.
It was such a beautiful night.
Zane loves this Fish Playground!

Jaxen loves that he can ride his bike around the pond…
and I love that I can see both boys as they do different things :)

Can you spot Jaxen?

We walked around the whole pond and explored the area.
The boys loved it!

On the way home Zane got tuckered out…and sat down.
Would not move.
I had to pick him up and carry him the rest of the way home..
and he’s not light!

I am loving these beautiful summer nights of outdoor fun!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment