Monday, June 17, 2019

Life Lately

Enjoy a glimpse into a little bit of our life lately...

A few weeks ago I gave the boys new haircuts.
Jaxen was pretty pleased with his mohawk :)

We purchased Zane a new fishing pole and he had to try it out that night!

I love going home for lunch and relaxing outside with my boys.
Playing in dirt, reading, talking...whatever - it makes me smile :)


We don't celebrate every "National" day...
but we gladly partake in National Donut Day!
I picked up donuts for my co-workers and Nik took the boys out that morning.

We love Scheels. 
The boys love the picture opportunities, too!


Zane loves him some corn on the cob...

and carrots!


Jaxen loves making artwork.
He has recently started selling it to make money.
Good thing he keeps having "sales" for me or I couldn't afford his stuff! Lol.

Zane still loves his sand box!

Jaxen is enjoying his new Frisbee Golf stuff!
(please don't mind the way he is dressed - ha!)

We had a great weekend - look for a recap soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment