Thursday, May 30, 2019

Life Lately

We are back from a long weekend in Texarkana, helping Nik's family.
We worked hard and had fun with his family while doing so!
I didn't take pictures - except of Zane at the park, catching his first fish!!!!


 Look closely at the right picture below.
It’s hard to see - but his expression is pure excitement!
 

He was so excited!
Now we have to plan a few little fishing excursions for him and Jaxen this summer.

**********

Here's a little glimpse into our life lately...

Jaxen's school had a fundraiser at an ice cream place, Freezing Moo.
It's a fun place. Not the best ice cream...but unique.

Jaxen was the only one who got ice cream -
Zane was too busy playing and like I said, it's not the best.

My boys still crawl in my bed every now and then. 
On this particular morning Nik found Zane right up against me and 
Jaxen on his pillow, under the covers. Ha ha!

Jaxen is doing so well at reading!
He was being a "librarian" in the pics below...

When the weather is nice, we love to sit out front and play!
Zane loves drawing "big snakes" and "big dinos".

 I love his dirty little feet.

We enjoy playing Ladder Ball and Bean Bag Toss.

Did you know when Zane is tired and drinking his milk (or any anything really)
he will rub his head with his fingers? 
He will play with my hair if he is next to me. Or Nik’s. And even Jaxen’s.
It is cute.

I finally completed a project that was long overdue -
filing things I want to keep that the boys have done.
I labeled a file folder for each school year and then decided what I wanted to keep.
I only kept what would fit in a file folder. And then I tossed the rest. 
I still need to purchase a plastic file box, but at least everything is sorted by kid and year! 
It felt good to accomplish that little task.

Looking forward to the weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment