Thursday, December 29, 2016

Taking It Easy

I am trying to put all my Christmas stuff away, clean my house, do laundry and get over a small stomach bug I have had. Why does it take so much longer to clean up from Christmas than it is to get ready for it? Maybe because I have a 4 year old at home who undoes everything I do! Haha.

We have had some nice days at home…watching movies, playing games, napping, and playing with new Christmas stuff. Nik has worked a little each day, but has taken some time off to hang with the family :)

Yesterday we even went to a new friends house for a playdate! It was fun to meet new people and watch Jaxen play with one of his school friends.

One morning while Zane napped I played Candy Land, Chutes and Ladder and Memory with Jaxen.

 Jaxen has spent a lot of time with his new activity desk.

A favorite gift…bath colors!
Each time the boys take a bath they pick a different color to make their water!

So basically, we are taking things easy. Just the way I like it after a busy season of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment