Monday, December 19, 2016

Almost Christmas


We have the snow...

gifts are bought, cards are mailed out, house is decorated…
it’s almost Christmas!

Saturday I had a great time at a women’s Christmas get together.
I re-learned how to crochet!

This picture makes me laugh…
I’m practicing my crocheting, Zane just got done nursing, Teagan is
talking to Zane and Linda is helping me…
it was a lot going on!
Haha!

Today after school I had Jaxen help me put together his teacher gifts.

Christmas Potpourri Mix:
An orange, cinnamon sticks, cloves and cranberries.

I wrote out instructions and had Jaxen sign his name...

And then put the instruction and their card in a tin with a wooden
“Merry Christmas” ornament (2016 on back) wrapped around it.
I thought they turned out pretty cute!

Jaxen is super excited to give these to his teachers tomorrow!

I have a lot to do this week, getting ready for Christmas, but I’m ready!

Wrapping gifts, hosting a Cookie & Cocoa Open House, leading our last small group,
Christmas Eve Service and a Christmas morning Happy Birthday Jesus party…
it’s a fun time of year!



No comments:

Post a Comment