Thursday, December 8, 2016

A Few of My Favorite Things...

These are a few of my favorite things right now this Christmas Season!


A new candle -
“Oh Christmas Tree”
It’s similar to my favorite Yankee Candle “Mistletoe” but half the price!



Christmas Cards -
I love getting and giving Christmas Cards!
My aunt Kay’s card was the first to arrive this year.



Hot Tea in my Yeti cup -
I love hot tea this time of year.
Earl Grey is one of my top choices, but I recently tried 
Super Irish Breakfast Black Tea, and love it as well.
And my tea will stay warm for hours, thanks to my Yeti :)



Baking with Cranberries -
I love cranberries, and when they are baked in something, it just feels festive!
So I made a Cranberry Christmas Cake Tuesday, and it was fabulous!



Cookie Baking -
 Yesterday, I made 40+ Sugar Cookies for an upcoming party (and froze them).
Then I waited for Jaxen to come home from school and we made his favorite…
Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Although baking with him can be frustrating at times…
it really does get better and better.
I love that he loves to help me in the kitchen!



So - those are just a few of my favorite things :)

I have parent teacher conference today, Jaxen has early dismissal today
and tomorrow and then we are expecting that big winter storm!
I have some plans this weekend…so I will see if they pan out - depending on weather.

Have a great Thursday…it’s almost the weekend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment