Sunday, December 22, 2013

T Minus 3 Days Until Christmas!

Christmas is almost here! And I am getting ready!

We have no family coming to see us this year, and we are not traveling this year. I have mixed emotions about that. I am sad that we will not see / be with any of our family. However, I am thrilled to have the extra time at home with my two favorite boys. We have been going non-stop and it will be nice to just stop and relax for a few days.

Actually, we have already begun doing just that! For example….Friday night we stayed in and had Pizza / Movie Night! I even let Jaxen stand in between us on the couch and fed him pizza while we watched “Turbo”.

The rest of our weekend…


Saturday morning, I woke up before anyone else and wrapped Christmas gifts while listening to Christmas music. It was a really nice morning. Then Jaxen and Nik watched a Christmas movie and played while I cooked waffles and bacon.

Speaking of bacon…everyone should get meat as a Christmas Gift. I did.


One of my co-workers gave me Maple Bacon from a very yummy Sausage House in the area!

Anyways…then Nik and I worked on cleaning up our attic storage. It was getting carried away! Saturday evening we had our Sunday School Class Christmas Party. It was so much fun - We stayed out way too late, though!

And today I am piddling. Working on a few things here and there. I have to (at some point) go to the grocery store. I’m not looking forward to that!

This morning in “Big Church” Nik preached. It was very good. I’ll try to get it posted on here soon.

Tonight we are having dinner with our neighbors…and probably not doing too much before then.

Check back tomorrow…I have some really cute pictures of Jaxen from the last couple of weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment