- I'm ready to start buying some Christmas things for Jaxen...but can't remember what I have already purchased from the after-Christmas-sales!
- I've had my few fall decorations out since mid-September and I'm tired of them.
- We are traveling a lot between now and Christmas for various things and when I'm home in December I want to enjoy the decorations, and not stress over putting them out.
- I can't wait for Jaxen to start enjoying things of the season....trees, lights, nativities, etc.
- And Thanksgiving is late this year.
Tonight we pulled our Christmas stuff out of the attic. I have not decorated yet, but I will probably start this weekend. Anyone else ready to decorate for Christmas yet?!
I know…even though I want to, it does still sound crazy. I can’t even imagine what my mom is thinking!!!
Before I end this post, I will add a few pics of Jaxen. It has been awhile since I have posted pics of him.
This was Jaxen on Sunday. All dressed and ready for church!
This was from a couple of weeks ago.
He was eating a chocolate chip molten lava cookie.
He looks kinda like a baby vampire. Which is completely disturbing.
And just so you don’t end on that note…here is a cute pic of my boy.
In honor of Thanksgiving!