Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Updates & Pics

This weekend we had a quick 48 hours spent with some very dear friends, Rusty and Diane. They were special speakers at our church and in between services we crammed in as much bonding and catching up as we could. And I did not get any pictures with them. I cannot believe it!

It was so great to see them and they got to meet Jaxen for the first time - it was mutual love!

So instead of pictures from this past weekend, you get some pictures from the past couple of weeks....

We had a another friend visiting a couple of weeks ago
who got to meet Jaxen for the first time, also!
She moved to New York the Saturday before Jaxen was born. 
She loved on him, and he eventually warmed up to her!

When Jaxen goes down at night - he has been sleeping in this position lately...
on his belly, legs tucked under him and butt raised. It is pretty cute!

Can you just see the mischief in his eyes?!

He is fascinated with our front door...
opening, closing, opening, closing...!

And...The Lorax...
He watches at least a part of the movie every day!


At Lowes last weekend. 
Nik is teaching him at a young age...!

Last weekend was beautiful - which calls for nights on the front lawn,
playing Boccee ball and hanging out with Jaxen!


Drink break!
This boy loves water and tea (decaf, unsweetened).

Playing outside, in the sprinkler.
Yes, only a shirt and a diaper. That is how we roll!
 
That is all for now!

4 comments:

  1. So Cute! I love his little sandals. I can't wait to see him! I can't wait to see you! Wish I was there now - before it's so stinkin' hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is too adorable, Carla! I wish I was closer. I'm so glad you have this blog though. It helps keep me in the loop. I don't post any comments very often, but I'm always checking out your posts. Love to you all! - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too, Lisa - can't wait to see you sometime (soon).

      Delete