Monday, April 15, 2013

Nik - Sermon

Happy Monday! I know most of you probably do not like Mondays....but I do - It's my day off!

And so far I have had a great day. Slept in (until 8am); been doing some laundry; some cleaning; went to a consultation about having 2 of my wisdom teeth pulled (not fun); bought Jaxen a bigger car seat (also, not fun); and now...blogging.

Jaxen has had a good day as well. He took a good 2 hour nap this morning and is working on 3 hours this afternoon. I cannot believe it. He never sleeps that long! I have checked on him a couple of times to make sure he is breathing. He is! (And his breathes are the sweetest thing!). I think he is just worn out from yesterday. It was a long day at church. We were there about 8 hours all together. Which makes for a worn out baby (who did not get his naps)!

**********

I know that some of you like to hear Nik's sermons when he preaches (in what we still call) "Big Church".

Nik preached 2 Sundays ago. If you would like to take a listen, here it is....

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17270784/01%20Nik%20Preaching.m4a

No comments:

Post a Comment