Thursday, April 4, 2013

iPhone Dump

Nik and/or I have taken many photos (mostly of Jaxen) on his iphone and I hardly ever share them. Therefore, this blog post is of pictures off of Nik's phone and rightly so, named "iPhone Dump". These are random, and posted in order...

Enjoy!


Sporting a Sam Houston State University hat that was stolen off of Q's head.

Sun setting behind us as we are driving.


Nik and Jaxen watching TV (in matching outfits - not planned).

I think I was talking...but Jaxen looks cute!

He found the toilet paper!

Sitting on the counter with K, playing with water turned into....
Sitting in the sink (shirt and diaper on) playing in the water!

Which turned into...
drinking the water and turned into...

Bathtime! Might as well, right?!

Grocery shopping.
(People - aka Germ Freaks - please don't freak out that Jaxen
is in the shopping cart with no cart-cover. I forgot it at home. It
is now back in the car, and I will try not to forget it again). 

Brushing his teeth. And playing with shaving cream (just the container).
 
And that's the iPhone Dump Post! Exciting, huh? Told you it was mainly pictures of Jaxen!
 
One day, I will blog again with more words, sentences and paragraphs. One day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment