Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jaxen - 1 Month

Today, Jaxen is one month old!!!!

We celebrated with a lunch at Chick-fil-A, with some of the teens from our youth group.



One month old! It's a little crazy. I can honestly say that each week is better and better! We love seeing him awake and moving and 'talking'. He is still wearing newborn diapers and newborn clothes - but he has (just in the last two days) outgrown some things. We have started 'Tummy Time' this week and he is doing great with it! He is eating about 4 oz. of breast milk every 3 hours and staying awake longer and longer during the day between feedings. At night he is sleeping around 5 hours. A couple of nights he has slept almost 6, and one or two nights he only slept 3 at a time. I'm hoping this next month he will get to where he is sleeping 7-8 hours at night... we will see! 



We love you, Jaxen! We are so excited that you are our little boy. I know the days will fly by and before we know it, you will be one year... but I am taking every day, week and month in - not taking any 'stage' for granted. Nik and I cannot believe how much we love you and how much you complete our little family. Happy one-month Birthday, little man!



Looking forward to seeing what month 2 holds for us....!

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable. He is getting so big already. I am glad you guys are enjoying your time together as a new family. That is always precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not believe it has been a month already! That is CRAZY! Seems like just the other day. Mom is SO excited to be heading your way tomorrow. I talked to her earlier today. I am SO JEALOUS! Anyway, I love you guys. Give Jaxen a big ZOOBER for me!

    ReplyDelete