Sunday, July 15, 2012

Chicago Bound & Visitors

Saturday, Nik headed to Chicago with our youth group for a mission trip. He has been working for a full year planning this trip with 4 other churches. I am excited for them and excited about the work they will do this coming week.

The Youth Group before leaving:

While Nik is away, my mom and Scotty have come to visit us! This is their first time to meet Jaxen and we are all having a great time.  They will stay with us all week, keeping us company and loving on Jaxen.

Bebe (my mom) and Jaxen:

Jaxen, chilin' like a villin':

Jaxen, working on his sitting skills:

Jaxen and I before church on Sunday:


1 comment:

  1. Nik and them are pretty close to me. Wish you were up here with the baby I would come see u. I am glad he is doing well and you are enjoying your mommy time with baby. Miss you guys. Take care.

    ReplyDelete