Saturday, July 28, 2012

Family Game Night


Friday night was our volleyball night at the church - or "Family Game Night", which is what we now call it. Basically, our desire with this ministry is to bring families together and have some fun!

We play volleyball, people bring snacks and we also have other games available if they are not interested in volleyball. It was such a great time. We try to do this at least once a month. Sometimes more... and always on Friday. It is a good stress reliever from the work week. 

We had a great crowd show up last night and we had so much fun!

Sidenote: Steve and Jennifer - YOU WERE MISSED! I hope this year goes by fast so you can come home and play volleyball with us again!

Volleyball (I think around 8 games were played)!

I brought Jaxen, knowing there would be many people who would want to play with him while I played volleyball. Gabriel also showed up. His mom and I were pregnant at the same time, with only 2 days apart in our due dates. Jaxen came early - he came on time. So there were 2 babies for all these ladies to love on!

The Baby-Holders:

Jaxen had the best time ever! During one of the games, I kept looking to check in on him and every time I looked there were more people around him. Finally, after the game I went to check it out. This is what I saw:



Amber had Jaxen and was doing exercises with him and he was making such funny faces - entertaining everyone! Even the kids stopped playing their games to come watch Jaxen - it was so funny!

I'm so glad Jaxen has so many people to love on him.

And Nik and I had a blast playing volleyball!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww a post about us, oh how I miss you guys and volleyball. Thank you for thinking about us. I hope this year goes by fast as well.

    ReplyDelete