Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happenings

I have been a bit of a slacker when it comes to the blog lately. I have been pretty busy keeping up with Jaxen's eating schedule (trying to put weight on him). And I don't have too many thoughts these days. My thoughts include: feeding Jaxen, pumping breast milk, calculating how many times Jaxen has eaten, how much he has ate, how many wet and dirty diapers he has had and thinking about how much sugar I can eat to keep me going! I might have had a few other thoughts than that... but not much, and definitely no deep thoughts. Some moments I just feel like I'm in a daze. I know this will pass in time...

**********

Here are a few happenings around the Davis household...

* Jaxen will be one month tomorrow!

Jaxen and I:


* A set of grandparents have been here this week and another set come in this weekend! It has been nice to have them. We have not been terribly exciting. Good thing they like to sit around and look at Jaxen! They have helped hold, feed, soothe, play, cuddle and love on Jaxen so I can pump milk and get a few things done (un interrupted) around the house.

Jaxen, napping on Grandpa:


* We head to the doctor tomorrow to see how Jaxen's weight is. I think he has gained some weight this week. He looks chubbier to me. I will post a report once we hear how he is doing.

Jaxen's Sunday Outfit:

Jaxen, sleeping in a (cute) funny position:


* We had our front tree removed (finally) and our back trees all trimmed up. They did a great job - but it does look different.

Removal of the front tree:


Trimming of the back trees:


* I finally cleaned my bathroom today. It had been awhile (I will not tell you how long). It's exciting to me. Probably not to anyone else!

* Nik is busy preparing for a mission trip to Chicago with his teens.

**********

And as promised... here are a few pics of Jaxen AWAKE!







No comments:

Post a Comment