Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Life Lately

We had the best, low-key weekend!
And I don't think I took any pictures...but here's some from the last few weeks of our life, lately :)

My mom's Buttermilk Cake. Delicious.
I made it for my birthday, and then again for a get-together.

Our get-together (mentioned above) was our last Hangout with our Summer Group, from church.
We went to this really beautiful spot - ate dinner, played and ended the night
at a playground nearby.

The two boys (Zeke and Zane) crack me up!



There are actually 4 little boys the same age and they have had a blast together!


The playground was so fun!


These two boys....I love them!


Last week, Jaxen had the opportunity to attend a church camp, at a friends church.
He had a wonderful week.
On Friday, the families were invited out for sno-cones, hot dogs and play time.
Jaxen got the award "Wise Dolphin" -
he knew lots about the Bible, and never stopped moving - lol!



Snack time - pool side!


Zane wanted an "extra big" broccoli one night. He ate almost all of it!


Just another day, in the life of Zane!



No comments:

Post a Comment