Friday, July 19, 2019

Life Lately

These boys love "pool life"... and being silly :)

Jaxen and Zane have enjoyed turning their room into a playground (the bed is their rockwall).
I've had to say "no" to a few of their ideas...but I try to let them be creative and have fun.

Weird angle - but this was Zane last Saturday - he could not hang!

Jaxen and Nik showing off their skills on the diving board!
 

And Zaney Boo, from the side of the pool.

This was a pretty sweet view of mine for awhile, at the pool!

Sonic slushes (and water) are the best after time spent at the pool!

Hahaha!

I'm not sure what Zane is doing...but it looks like he is using an inappropriate finger - lol!

Jaxen A Ninja helped me cook dinner the other night - and it was sooo good -
Sausage link, onion, rotel, chicken broth, spinach and pasta - spicy and yummy!

I'm happy it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment