Monday, May 20, 2019

Worms

We had beautiful weather last week! It makes us all happy.
(What does not make us happy is thunderstorms all weekend).
I planted an Azalea plant in our front yard (given for Mamaw's funeral) 
and I had a little helper who was more interested in the worms than the plant!


Which led us to digging for worms for a full hour.

Zane would only touch them with a stick. 
He did not want to hold them...until Jaxen did.
Then I witnessed a really sweet moment of Jaxen "teaching" Zane how to hold a worm.
Jaxen was very patient and helpful as he helped Zane hold a worm for the first time.
And Zane loved it!

 

I eventually made them come inside and wash their hands
while I released the worms back into the ground.


Zane was so sad he had to come in.
He wanted more worms.
And even cried at bedtime that he could not have worms.
3 year old problems! Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment