Monday, June 19, 2017

Getting Ready

Today I am doing lots of laundry, packing and getting my home organized. Tomorrow morning Nik and I take off to Indianapolis for NYI Global Convention and General Assembly. I am thankful for my in-laws who have graciously agreed to keep our boys while we are gone. I know they will be in good hands - but I also know I am going to miss them like crazy!

All that to say - the blogging may be put on hold a bit :)

But here are some pics from our last week….

This little guy is growing up so fast!

We all went to Jaxen’s Tee Ball last week and it was so much fun 
watching him do this thing!

This particular night, they threw and caught water balloons.
Jaxen loved that.

Then they played a little “game” where each person got a chance to hit and run.

When it was time for Jaxen’s team to be in the field, he was on 3rd.
You could tell it was not his favorite…but he had fun talking with the kids who ran by!

One night this past week, Jaxen asked if I would put streamers on his door again.
(We did this for Christmas).
I told him I would do it at some point in the next few days.
So that night - I just pulled out some leftover streamers and went to town.
Easy-peasy.
And it put a big smile on his face the next morning!

Zane and I love hanging out outside (when it’s not raining).
He just plays and plays
and then stops for a snack and drink break every so often.

So Russell and Kay are here - staying in a camper nearby.
The boys have enjoyed hanging out over there…
it’s a fun new place to play and explore!

Thursday night we had a Ladies Night Out 
and had the best time!
Good food, good friends and an amazing view of the lake.

Friday night we hosted a cookout for the young adults at church.
It was super laid back and we had a great time.
My favorite part?
The campfire.
The first (of many) we plan on having in our backyard this summer!

Jaxen loves to cuddle up next to Zane in the mornings :)

Saturday, the boys and I got ready to go to our town’s 
Strawberry Festival!

Jaxen pulled Zane in this wagon most of the way there!
Guess who pulled that wagon all the way back home?
Me…and it had about 65 pounds in it at that point.

Sunday night we ordered Chinese with some friends and just hung out at the house.
Zane loves Eric (and his phone - haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment