Monday, February 27, 2017

Jaxen’s New Bed

This past weekend we purchased a new (twin size) bed for Jaxen. 

He was so excited!

This is the bed, in our vehicle. 
The box spring was strapped on the top. Thankfully, it had stopped raining :)

Once we got the bed all setup - Jaxen laid down in it to see how he liked it.

And that night, I had to take a peak at our big (little) boy sleeping in his new (big) bed!

After I rearranged (and cleaned) his room, here are some new pics.



I still need to purchase actual ‘bedding’ for his bed.
Right now, he is just using one of our blankets.
The bedding I would love to have is the one on the left. The one on the right would do…
but they are both a bit pricey.


I am on the hunt to find a lesser expensive option :)

And eventually (when Zane is a bit older) we would love to get bunkbeds for the boys.
I love these options:



So - that’s our new bed update! 
This morning I asked Jaxen if he still liked his big bed and he said
“Yes, it’s still comfy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment